Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

The Police Helicopter


Today at New Windsor School something awesome happened. I think you are wondering what happened. Miss Hall said excitedly “Make a line, the helicopter is coming”, so Room 25 made a line quickly. Room 25 rushed outside to join the big crowed of people waiting for the helicopter.  Then we searched for our buddies and waited together for the helicopter. Finally the helicopter landed. The police pilots came out of the helicopter. It was very noisy. We waited and waited until it was our turn to go and see the helicopter. Finally it was our turn. I asked the police officer two questions. My first question was “how high is the police helicopter allowed to fly?” The police officer said “the helicopter is allowed to fly 10 Sky Towers stacked on top of each other”. My second question was “where does the police officer keep the bad guys on the helicopter?” The police officer said “he waits with the criminals until the police car comes to take them away”. I was able to leave when somebody asked “how fast can the helicopter go?” I heard the police officer say “the police helicopter can go 250 kilometres an hour”. I was amazed! Then we went back to class for morning tea. The helicopter came back and flew in circles in the sky. I saw Ms Corbette waving goodbye to the helicopter. Today was a fun and exciting day.


By Siddhesh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.